IFA is the network marketing division of Clientèle Life, one of the most trusted and respected names in the South African financial services sector.
Through this unique network marketing business opportunity you, as an IFA, have the opportunity to take care of your family’s future with a Clientèle product while earning an additional income and helping others to do the same.
The plan is simple! You, the IFA, have the opportunity to be rewarded with regular earnings and bonuses by simply inviting people who can afford to pay their monthly premiums and Business Fee to join the business. Once your prospects understand how the IFA Business Opportunity works and decided to apply for a Clientèle product and a sign up you will start to earn every month.
They all started from R0
- Become an IFA. DO YOU WANT TO… CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
- Need extra income to supplement your current income?
- Need that extra income to pay debt? To go on that holiday you have always longed for? To pay for that extra tank of petrol at month end?
- Not satisfied with your financial situation?
- Dreaming of a better life for yourself and your family?
- Do you have passion and ambition? Are you a hard worker, willing to learn?
- Do you have friends, relatives, colleagues and acquaintances you would also like to help?
- Are you looking for a reliable insurance product for yourself and your family, with a company you can trust?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above, then you have an opportunity to change your life by joining IFA, a leading network marketing company in South Africa. By using your strengths and working hard, you’ll have the opportunity to earn extra income and build the life of your dreams, for you and your family. It can be done – and here’s how!
Here’s what you need to be a successful IFA
- A willingness to work hard
- A passion for helping others
- You must be 18 years or older with a valid ID or passport
- Have a bank account in South Africa that is used regularly for transactions
- If you are a non-South African living in South Africa, and want to earn an extraincome from IFA you also need:
- a valid work permit
- to be registered as a South African tax payer
Please contact Sandile on WhatsApp for registration assistance 063 836 2032
Road To Club 100 & Beyond Training
The objective of the Road to Club 100 & Beyond Training is to teach IFAs how to build a successful business and help others do the same. The Road to Club 100 & Beyond Training aims to take IFA Network to the next level by offering workshops that will teach IFAs practical skills that they require to be successful.
The contents of the training programme are explained briefly below:
WHAT CAN YOU EARN? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EARN
- An extra income is the reason that IFAs join the Business Opportunity and IFAs need quality prospecting skills to realise earnings within a reasonable period. This module teaches IFAs how to become an earner and how to create earners and also helps set goals on bonuses that an IFA would like to earn.
- Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future and for motivating yourself to turn your vision into reality.
- IMF stands for Invite, Meet and Follow-up. This module will guide an IFA on exactly how to invite prospects to IFA presentations and follow-up correctly.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM
- This module will guide an IFA on how to complete IFA application forms. Attending this session will ensure that an IFA will be able to assist his/her downline with completing application forms correctly and this will reduce the chances of the form being invalid due to incorrect information on the form.
- Authenticated early debit order (AEDO) is an approved debit order collection method approved by the South African Reserve Bank. By authenticating the monthly premium deduction you ensure that we have your correct banking details so that the correct amount can be deducted for your policy and so that we can pay your IFA earnings into the correct bank account once you start earning.
ANALYSE YOUR IFA BUSINESS STATEMENTS
- This module enables IFAs to manage their IFA business on a monthly basis by teaching them how to read business statements and identify gaps and opportunities to improve the performance of their business.
If you are interested in this business opportunity, WhatsApp Sandile to 063 836 2032